Hi guys, we’re really glad you’ve signed up as an Ambassador for our event. We’re looking forward to you bringing your friends, their friends, anybody cool that you think is going to have a good time and we’ll reward you for your efforts along the way.
It kills us to do it, but we’ve had to remove people from the Ambassador programme in the past for breaking the House Rules. Believe us, we don’t want to have to, so please make sure you follow the House Rules below at all times:
Whilst an Ambassador it is against the House Rules to promote outside of your own social channels or use our social channels to try and sell a ticket to somebody you do not know.
- As this event is strictly 18+ - you may not sell tickets to anyone under the age of 18.
- You may not post on our branded social media pages or event pages (directly or via @ handles)
- You may not advertise your tickets on third party websites e.g. Craigslist, eBay, Gumtree, etc.
- You may not create social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, G+) with inappropriate names or handles e.g. ’Ticket King’ or pages without the appropriate branding supplied by your Community Manager.
- We’ll have our eyes peeled for the good and the bad and users who do not abide by the House Rules will be removed from the Ambassador programme and forfeit any rewards.
On the other hand we encourage you to…
- Create a Facebook group and invite your friends to it (must be a closed group)
- Tweet your friends asking if they want to buy tickets (just don’t use the event @ handle)
- Update your Facebook status with the relevant content from your Community Manager
- Message out to your WhatsApp and Skype contacts/groups
- Email your friends and family
We want to share this benefit with you, your friends and their friends. In return, we count on you to always represent us in a way that reflects positively on our event. Thanks and good luck!